BY: TIFFANY TRANG
With a new season comes new fashion, so we're using fall as an excuse to try something fresh. From fishnets to crushed velvet, there's something for every fashionista out there.
1. The wavy brow trend is a new trend that waved its way into our Instagram feed.
Next brow trend: wavy browsðŸŒŠ (Edit: keep the hate coming. The more comments, the more attention my post getsðŸ˜˜â¤) Inspired by : @promisetamang and @claudia__.w @anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow in dark brown @toofaced sweet peach palette @milanicosmetics matte black eyeliner @lashdreamsofficial in Fairytale (DC: "slayagebyjess" ðŸ’°)
2. Early 2000 glossy lips have made a comeback, bringing back kissable and luscious lips.
3. Fishnets underneath jeans has become an odd combination that is worshiped by fashionistas and local college girls.
4. Knee-high boots are giving us life and Normani from 5th Harmony is killing it.
5. We can't seem to get enough of the 90's Patches on our big bags and puffy bomber jackets.
6. Lauren Jauregui also from 5th Harmony rocking the super simple, yet super stylish cutout shirts.
7. Sheer, along with patches, are making a comeback from the 90's and stealing our breaths away.
8. Crushed velvet on anything has a classy vibe to it that can make you feel glamorous at any occasion.