BY: AMANDA NYANG'ORO
Now that New York Fashion Week for Spring 2018 is over, we can give you the rundown on the top five things that happened last week that still have us SHOOK.
1. Teyana Taylor slaying every runway she stepped foot on.
2. Rihanna closing her Fenty Puma by Rihanna fashion show like a boss by riding on the back of a motorcycle.
3. Cardi B showing us how it should be done with her top-notch streetwear looks.
4. Leslie Jones being the best hype woman anyone could possibly ask for at Christian Siriano's fashion show.
5. Nicki Minaj telling us what's good once again as she applauded fashion designer Philipp Plein for not appropriating Black culture. Instead, the designer incorporated Black artists into the show by asking Future, 21 Savage, Rae Sremmurd and Yo Gotti to perform.