Trendy Clothes With Student Discounts
BY: JANELL ROBERTS
1. You can’t beat 40% off for the latest trends for students at Boohoo. Not to mention the sales that range from 50%-70% off. All you need is your student email to sign up and you are one step closer to the finest bomber jackets, cheeky bodysuits and laceless loafers for all your sweet internships, parties, and cute dates.
2. Topshop is a trendy fashion brand with high end celebrities like Ciara and Zendaya rocking multinational clothing. You too can rock some of the finest brands for 10% of just by signing up as a student. From duster coats, to plaid blazers and cute tops to rock with your mom jeans - Topshop is a stop you don’t wanna miss out on.
3. Get 15% off your full in price purchase by signing up as a student with Banana Republic. You will find the nicest nudes that address your pretty brown, pale or pink skin. You will see the most flattering and professional button down dress shirts including new arrivals that have yet to make it in store yet. Banana Republic flatters your everyday skin tone, with clean fashion that fits you and the skin you’re in.
4. If you’re looking for good quality, booty fitting jeans, and tight dresses that flatter your curves - don’t miss out on the pop that Fashinnova has to offer you. Although there is no student discount considered in this one. Fashinnova is the place to go for the finest pop in your booty! Fashinnova has prices ranging from $20-45.
5. Steve Madden offers 10 percent off for all students. You’ll be able to rock the trendiest boots and trendiest accessories at your leisure for 10% off.
6. Stay fly with ASOS for 10 percent off products which includes free delivery worldwide. All you have to do is sign in with your American email account and you are a few steps closer to a variety of fashion trends.
7. I know this sound crazy but don’t forget Goodwill. Goodwill is not one to be slept on when it comes to the vintage mom jeans and the cute tracksuits. Goodwill is the best place to go for originality when it comes to a 10% student discount all you have to do is show your school ID at the checkout.
8. Amazon will give any student 6 months free with amazon free shipping. This is a bet you don’t want to miss out on. What if you have something coming up but have no time to shop for it? What if you need books for a class that you need to study for. Your best bet is Amazon's free two day shipping for all students.
9. Club Monaco has some of the latest fall trends for 15% off when you use your student account in any Club Monaco store or online.
10. JCrew has some of the most classic and adorable clothing for 15% off when you show your student ID in store.